Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 51
Description of the Collection A Compilation of the Described Yeasts From 1952 to 1965 by Majorie Soyugenc and L. R. Hedrick (IIT biology department), a 23-page typed mimeograph with 6-page index. "The compilation was made possible by partial support from a United States Public Health Service Grant from the National Institutes of Health, Grant Number AI 04642."
Description of the Collection One ceramic dessert plate, white with black letters "ARF" (for Armour Research Foundation) and black trim near edge. Marked on back: Liberty [illeg.] China/Albert Pick Co. Inc./ Chicago Illinois/McNicol China/Clarksburg/W. Va./U.S.A.
Description of the Collection Negatives and contact prints of black and white images documenting scientists and research projects of Armour Research Foundation (later, IITRI). Negatives are 2¼" sq. and 4x5" and are housed in paper envelopes with numbers corresponding to the images in the index list below. Negatives also have an inventory number (3 or 4 digits) which is different from that on the envelope. This appears to be a earlier...
Description of the Collection Materials published by the Armour Research Foundation (ARF) sent to potential clients. Contains the following folders: 1) ARF Undated Publicity 2) Research Applied to Industry, 1932 3) International Division of ARF, 1940s 4) "To Our Sponsors" 1945 & 1950s 5) Industrial Laboratories, 1950 6) Armour Research Foundation advertising, 1953 7) Fact Sheet on Precision Gage Laboratory, 1954 8) ARF Technical Areas, 1956 9) New York Office opening announcement, 1962 10) ARF name-change...
Description of the Collection Metal tag previously used as an inventory tag on one of several file cabinets used by Marvin Camras at Armour Research Foundation. Reads: "Armour Research Foundation/A1879".
Description of the Collection Full run of the Armour Engineer, a serial publication for Armour Institute alumni with school, research, and engineering news. A general index for Vol. 1-20 available, as well as an electronic index for Vol. 21- 26.
Description of the Collection A full run of the alumni and newsletter published by the Armour Institute of Technology, with news about the university, research, and engineering news. An electronic index is available for this title is available.
Description of the Collection Photos (4x5" black & white contact prints; most mounted on index cards) of Armour Research Foundation and Illinois Institute of Technology activities primarily documenting research and laboratory experiments. Identifications are generally included. Negatives are available for most images.
- See 1998.276 Collection Inventory Record for photograph index.
Overview Crane Co.; 10/07/1949; 1. 50-116; none ;Renewal of Contract, R & D on Cast Iron Enamelware; Crane Co.; 05/15/1950; none. 50-350; none; Renewal of Contract, R & D on Cast Iron Enamelware; Crane Co.; 12/01/1950; none. None; 5-766 G; R & D on Cast Iron Enamelware; Crane Co.; 01/01/1950; 1. None; 5-766 G; R & D on Cast Iron Enamelware; Crane Co.; 02/15/1950; 2. None; 5-766 G; R & D on Cast Iron Enamelware; Crane Co.; 04/01/1950; 3. None; 5-766 G; R & D on Cast Iron...
Description of the Collection Appears to be the records of Arthur Grad, Dean of the Graduate School consisting of notifications of various forms of research-based financial aid: fellowships, assistantships; scholarships; traineeships. Letters and payrolls notices to students are included. Aid came from various sources: NASA, NEDA, NSF, IIT, IITRI and industry.
- Subject: Research X
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology 14
- Armour Research Foundation (U.S.) 9
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Gas Technology 5
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Graduate College 4
- Armour Institute of Technology 3
- Wasan, D. T. 3
- Fieldhouse, Irv, Professor 2
- IIT Research Institute 2
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Mechanical, Materials and Aerospace Engineering 2
- Anderson, John L. 1
- Bureau, William H. 1
- Camras, Marvin 1
- Cavanagh, O. A. 1
- Cramb, A. (Alan W.) 1
- Fejer, Andrew A. 1
- Fowler Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Grad, Arthur 1
- Gray, Kenneth 1
- Hedrick, Leslie R. 1
- Illiniois Institute of Technology. Office of Research 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. College of Science 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Biology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Civil Engineering 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Humanities 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Department of Physics 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Lewis College of Human Sciences 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Development 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of the Provost 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. University Finance 1
- Lederman, Leon M. 1
- Linden, Henry Robert, 1922- 1
- Manasevit, Harold M. 1
- National Institutes of Health (U.S.) 1
- Peebles, James C. 1
- Reiffel, Leonard 1
- Ruhig, Theodore 1
- Schutt, Paul 1
- Schwartzman, Solomon 1
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill 1
- Soyugenc, Marie 1
- Zasadzinski, John Francis , 1952- 1