Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Description of the Collection Illinois Institute of Technology serial publication titled Catalyst, a periodical directed toward alumni. Stories feature activities and profiles of alumni and university current events. The "Classmates" column features news about alumni, grouped by graduation date.
Content Description Deceased donor files culled by Institutional Advancement, April 2018.
Description of the Collection 127 boxes of photographs of Illinois Institute of Technology campus, events, and people. Most photos are presumed to be taken by Communication and Marketing Office for various campus publications. Subjects and photographers are sometimes identified. The photos are in various formats: prints, negatives, and contact sheets, and some slides and transparencies. Most images are in black and white and most date from 1980 and before.
Content Description Photos taken and assembled by the IIT Institutional Advancement Department, documenting IIT alumni and fundraising events in Chicago and around the world.CDs: Integral 1961 Alumni Relations photos, 2/14/2002 IIT President’s Office (Powerpoint Presentations, BofT meeting; Faculty Recognition) IIT Undergrad Web photos, Jan. 2002 2nd IIT Asian Alumni Meeting, April 20, 2002, Bankok Alumni Awards Dinner, 2003 Celebrating 50 Years Crown Hall, 1956-2006 Video on IIT, ca. 2010 “PC Event...
Description of the Collection Office of Public Relations prior to 2000. See series level records for itemized box lists of contents, and specific dates. Collection bulks with binders of 35mm color slides, also includes manuscripts and A-V materials.
Content Description This collection consists of 196 original ink drawings for the book Laughing Matters: The Political Cartoons of Richard Laurent and printed facsimiles of other book contents, including covers, front and back matter.
- Subject: Illinois Institute of Technology -- Alumni and alumnae X
- Filter By Name
- Chicago-Kent College of Law 2
- IIT Research Institute 2
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Institutional Advancement 2
- Armour Institute of Technology 1
- Armour Research Foundation (U.S.) 1
- Bronzeville (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. College of Architecture 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Daniel F. and Ada L. Rice Campus 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Design 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Gas Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Communications and Marketing 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Public Relations 1
- Laurent, Richard 1
- Martin, Thomas Lyle 1