Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Description of the Collection The papers appear to be those of James J. Brophy in his role as Academic Vice President of Illinois Institute of Technology from Feb. 1967-1975, and of Sidney Guralnick in his role of the university's provost from 1975-1982. This is a drop file-type collection of materials from various sources arranged alphabetically. s with 1970s materials. The names James J. Brophy and Sidney Guralnick appear most often. Note that the following materials predate Brophy's appointment as Academic VP and appear...
Description of the Collection Correspondence file concerning a collection of materials relating to the Society of Typographic Arts which was previously housed in the Crerar/Kemper Library. The collection was transferred to Chicago Historical Society per the correspondence dated 1977.
Description of the Collection Materials concerning the Frank W. Gunsaulus Rare Books Collection, which he gifted to Armour Institute of Technology. Includes inventories of titles in the collection, correspondence regarding purchases and proposed sales of the books and historical values. Folder titles: Reference Materials; includes a copy of Catalogue of the Gunsaulus Collection by IIT Special Collections Librarian Vince Golden, 2001 Rare books collection/Folder 1 of 2 Rare books collection/Folder 2 of 2 Gunsaulus Rare Books...
Description of the Collection Signed letter from Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley to Robert Galvin and Robert Pritzker congratulating them on the successful completion of the "IIT Challenge Campaign." Date August 10, 2001; on City of Chicago letterhead.
Description of the Collection Believed to be the office files of Illinois Institute of Technology President John T. Rettaliata.
Description of the Collection Papers of Lewis ("Lew") Collens in his role as President of Illinois Institute of Technology.
Description of the Collection Materials related to the Office of Development at the Illinois Institute of Technology, separated by department.
Description of the Collection The bulk of this collection consists of correspondence between Illinois Institute of Technology treasurer Raymond J. Spaeth and Golden B. Darby (administrative director of Southside Community Committee, Inc.) concerning use of space at 3354 S. State St. as a community center (AKA Mecca Community Center), and circumstances concerning termination of the agreement. The collection also includes the original signed agreement and the President's Annual Report of the Southside Community Committee.
Description of the Collection Materials related to Thomas L. Martin, Jr. during his tenure as the fourth president of Illinois Institute of Technology, June 1, 1974-June 1, 1987.
- Subject: Correspondence X
- Filter By Name
- Armour Institute of Technology 2
- John Crerar Library 2
- Pritzker, Robert A. (Robert Alan), 1926-2011 2
- S. R. Crown Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 2
- American Power Conference 1
- Armour, J. Ogden (Jonathan Ogden), 1863-1927 1
- Armour, Philip D. (Philip Danforth), 1832-1901 1
- Brophy, James John, 1926- 1
- Camp Armour (Wis.) 1
- Collens, Lewis M. 1
- Daley, Richard M. (Richard Michael), 1942- 1
- Feldberg, Meyer 1
- Galvin, Robert W. 1
- Gropius, Ise 1
- Gunsaulus, Frank W. (Frank Wakeley), 1856-1921 1
- Guralnick, Sidney A. 1
- Hermann Hall (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Hewitt, Louise Matthews 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Daniel F. and Ada L. Rice Campus 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. IITV 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Gas Technology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of Development 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Office of the Provost 1
- Isaacs, Ken 1
- Martin, Thomas Lyle 1
- Martinec, Emil L. 1
- Mecca Apartments (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Nolan, Arthur A. , Jr. 1
- Orlove, Jeff 1
- Pugliese, Robert J. 1
- Rettaliata, John T., Dr. 1
- Ryan, Dan 1
- Spaeth, Raymond J. 1
- Stueben, Edwin F. 1
- Sweetser, Ruth Z. 1
- Weber, Erwin W. 1
- Wirkus, Carol 1