Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Description of the Collection Materials related to the international symposium and lecture, Architecture with Technology: A New Synthesis, held at Illinois Institute of Technology's College of Architecture with funding from the Graham Foundation, ca. April 4, 1999.
Description of the Collection Five issues of [Proceedings of the Annual] Computer Applications Symposium, the journal of papers presented at the symposia sponsored by Armour Research Foundation of Illinois Institute of Technology. A list a attendees is included in the 1955 issue. Collection includes the second through sixth annual programs as follows: 2nd annual - Oct. 24-25 1955, 3rd annual - Oct. 9-10 1956 (2 copies), 4th annual - Oct. 24-25 1957 (2 copies), 5th annual - Oct. 29-30 1958, 6th annual - Oct. 28-29, 1959
Overview Conferences sponsered or held at IIT.
Description of the Collection Office files from Mies van der Rohe Society related to the Lohan Master Plan and related activities.
National Academy of Engineering Grand Challenges for the 21st Century Chicago Summit collection, 2010
Description of the Collection Three DVDs and one CD documenting activities at the National Academy of Engineering (NAE) Grand Challenges 2010 Chicago Summit held on April 21-22, 2010.
- DVD 1
- Day 1, morning
- DVD 2
- Day 1, afternoon sessions
- DVD 3
- Day 2
- Powerpoint Slide Shows, April 20-22, 2010
Description of the Collection Materials documenting the 6th International Conference on Hyperons, Charm & Beauty Hadrons, a conference on particle physics, aka BEACH2004. The conference was held on June 27-July 3, 2004 at Illinois Institute of Technology. Artifact.
Description of the Collection The Technology of Humanity: Can Technology Contribute to the Quality of Life? edited by M. Ellen Mitchell and Lori B. Andrews (copyright April 2003, Illinois Institute of Technology) is the proceedings of the April 2002 conference "The Technology of Humanity" sponsored by the Institute for Science Law and Technology and the Institute of Psychology at Illinois Institute of Technology.
Description of the Collection Materials related to the IIT Thought Leaders Seminar, an activity of Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Subject: Congresses and conventions X
- Filter By Name
- Illinois Institute of Technology 4
- Andrews, Lori B., 1952- 1
- Armour College of Engineering 1
- Armour Research Foundation (U.S.) 1
- Chicago Transit Authority 1
- Collens, Lewis M. 1
- Heald, Henry T. (Henry Townley), 1904-1975 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. College of Architecture 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Institute of Psychology 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Lewis College of Science and Letters 1
- Illinois Institute of Technology. Mies van der Rohe Society 1
- Jahn, Helmut, 1940- 1
- Koolhaas, Rem 1
- Lohan, Dirk 1
- McCormick Tribune Campus Center (Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Mies van der Rohe, Ludwig, 1886-1969 1
- Mitchell, M. Ellen, Ph.D 1
- National Academy of Engineering. Grand Challenges for Engineering Committee 1
- Rock, Michael 1
- Ryan, George H. 1
- Thompson, James R., 1936- 1